Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Making Promises You Can't Keep!

I guess I should be glad I didn't actually promise to follow up my "What I did in School Today" blog as its pretty clear that chronicling on even a weekly basis is entirely beyond me. I'm hoping to post a blog regarding what I did with the last few weeks of class time sometime in the near future, but I'm not holding my breath. Thankfully, my audience is limited entirely to my classmates, mother, and Dr. Turkel so at least I'm not disappointing a large angry mob.
This does segue fairly well into one of my challenges this semester. As I'm sure all of my less than angry mob of 13 followers know, this semester I was enrolled in History 9832: Interactive Exhibit Design. The course is almost entirely project based with brief breaks to learn important skills. Part of those projects was chronicling our progress, challenges, failures, and successes. I have been less than reliable in my reports. I'm not entirely sure why that is. As I mentioned in Let's Start at the Very Beginning my first real post on this blog, I've never been good at chronicling. I don't keep a diary, I don't even really have any day to day routines that would be the same if you visited me at home on any three random days. As a result, in the next week or so I should be posting all of the half finished blog posts I've had sitting around in my Interactive Exhibit Design folders since the various associated adventures. I'll also be doing my last major push to finish something (anything!) for April 15th when we have our final class show and tell. Nothing like finally posting most of a semesters worth of work in a little over a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment